You served us, now let us serve you.
The City of Jacksonville Military and Veterans Affairs Department offers a wide variety of support and resources for active, retired and veteran military. From VA benefits to career counseling, military families are encouraged to call (904) 630-3680 to learn more about available opportunities including:
• VA Benefits - certified, skilled professionals helping veterans file claims for VA benefits
• No-Cost Loans – funds for eligible veterans toward housing costs, utilities and other related needs.
• Homeless Veteran Reintegration – support for homeless veterans through job placement, career counseling, training and more.
• Monthly Legal Counseling workshops – help for veterans with legal needs.
• Monthly Career Counseling workshops - tips on writing a resume, interview preparation, translation of military skills to civilian jobs, and more.
All services are free and available to veterans, transitioning military members, National Guard with active duty service and Reserve members and their family members. For more information, call (904) 630-3680.
Director, Military Affairs & Veterans Department
Office of Mayor Lenny Curry
City of Jacksonville, Florida
Commander, United States Navy (retired)